Hi Peter
I agree with you now. I had read so many stories of problems with blogs that I was very nervous about the whole thing. Now I have read the blogs produced by the others I am actually starting to enjoy the experience and have even organized to put one on my friend's computer so that she can read her grand-niece's efforts. (She is a very with-it 83 year old who is determined to keep up with the times and the younger members of the family)
Another mistake - I have just realized that I need to respond to your comment in the thread (or message box) in that thread, not as a new post. This is a steep learning curve but addictive. I know now why teenagers talk about acquiring hundreds of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Margaret I really enjoyed reading your blog! I am learning a lot as I go too... P.S. We even picked the same skin for our blog, but I think I am going to try and get a bit creative soon...watch out everyone!!
ReplyDeleteAJ
Thanks Aleisha, it actually is very addictive. I would like to make a new skin too but I think I will wait a while a settle in first.
ReplyDeleteMargaret
The fact that you enjoyed yourself showed. These are deep and thorough reflections. Well done on a great job,
ReplyDelete