ftp
This looked a formidable task but when I finally realized that the entry was truly anonymous - that is I did not have to enter password or name, it was a breeze. "CAPITALIZATION matters".
It actually solved another puzzle I had intended to solve one day (famous last words). I have purchased two large programs over the years from England (I can't remember which ones now) . Both requested that I choose a "mirror" site from a list in order to facilitate the transfer. The sites were geographically based but I was told it did not really matter which one I choose. I now realize that the sites were the servers talked about in module 1 (School of Media Studies, n.d.).
School of Media Studies (n.d.). Net 11: The Internet - Communications. Retrieved 14 March, 2009, from http://lms.curtin.edu.au/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_id=_2_1&url=%2fwebapps%2fblackboard%2fexecute%2flauncher%3ftype%3dCourse%26id%3d_14736_1%26url%3d .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment